"Today's Competition Winners"


Today was awesome๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡........surprisingly all the high marks were for girls.... I don't know why๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….....however, not all the class was tested. I will make sure that all of them participate again...
the prizes were a little bit modest...yet, the students super liked it ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž........ I was so happy for them.....best wishes and get ready for the next ones......



S/Sama



S/Mariam   ( a hard-working student)




S/Malak   ( former best class note winner)



S/Logy( amazing participant all the time)





S/Remas( Beautiful Smart and Lovely)




Yet there  are other students who deserve a prize like Hager she got the same degree as Remas and I will get her present tomorrow..thanks for your interest and preparation for the kids and I hope you always keep it up.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog